Often imitated, never duplicated                     Mixed Media - artwork using more than one medium.

Monday, February 1, 2016

Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #21 - Glitter

Welcome to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #21
"Glitter"
(Make a project that has some glitter on it!)

 


Our sponsor for this challenge is Frantic Stamper - an amazing online retailer with a HUGE selection of crafty products.  

Our lucky random winner will receive a 
$25 gift certificate from Frantic Stamper!!


As a little surprise for Fran over at Frantic Stamper, Leandra, owner of PaperArtsy has generously sent our entire design team and Guest Designer a set of her new colors of PaperArtsy Fresco paints that are being released February 1, 2016!! Frantic Stamper is one of the only places you can find PaperArtsy products in the US. If you haven't seen their amazing stamps or wonderful Fresco chalk paints, you should check them out. We are sure you will like what you see. All the paints we used can be purchased now at Frantic Stamper. 

Thanks, Leandra!!


Our February Guest Designer is Alanna Moses. Alanna is also a Guest Designer at Frantic Stamper this month!


"Hi – I’m Alanna from Colorado and I am super excited to be guest designing for the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge for February. I am a mother of three fabulous kiddos and a wife. I work full-time as a CPA in a local firm doing audit work. When I have a free moment, I love to hang out with my family and spend some time in my craft room getting inky. I have been scrapbooking and making cards for about the last 13 years or so. Although now, I mostly just make cards as that allows me to start and finish a project in a short amount of time. I love to send cards to friends and family unexpectedly to brighten their day. I’d love it if you stopped my blog, Embellish Craft Love at www.damoses.blogspot.com."
Alanna created this beautiful mixed media card 
for our February "Glitter" Challenge. 



 And now for some inspiration from our Design Team...







ASTRID

LISA A


 LISA H.

MONA


Make sure you visit each designer's blog and leave some comment love for them... we LOVE hearing from you all!

Please follow these rules to be eligible for placements and prizes. Entries not following our rules will be deleted.

* You must use our challenge graphic in your challenge post.
* You must comment on at least 3 design team member's blogs. 
* Your post must link back to the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge post
* Add a link to your direct postnot your entire blog, a YouTube Video or a Pinterest Board
* You can combine with up to 4 other challenges. 
* No Backlinking allowed! Any back-linked entries will be deleted.
* You can enter up to 5 times, create whatever you want, and HAVE FUN!

You have until 11:55 pm EST on February 29th to enter!

14 comments:

  1. Hi ladies, I have a query for you. Do you count Stickles Glitter Glue as glitter? Or does it have to be loose glitter? Many thanks Karen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just double checked Karen and Stickles definitely counts (which is good because I used a lot of it!) As Karen B. said below, if it's glittery, it's good. ;-) We're looking forward to seeing your creation!

      Delete
    2. Thank you ladies!
      I also wanted to apologise whilst after I popped over to check the rules again. I have added the graphic to my posts so I apologise and will make sure I remember next month! Karen xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Karen, I'm not on the DT but I would interpret the challenge as any kind of glitter. If you take a look at the DT ladies' blogs they have used all manner of glitter/sparkle medium options. Lots of different ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration, love the DTs creations! Lots of Stickles :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    What is the challenge graphic for Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #21 - Glitter?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seeing the beautiful spread of Fresco paints on all the creations of DT Members blog, am tempted to buy it and give it a try .. All the DT members creations are so inspiring ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this challenge !!, I love the texture and shine.
    Thank you very much for the inspiration and the fabulous work of DT !!
    A hug!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome :) such vibrant, amazing work from the DT ♥ glad to join the fun..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous inspiration from the DT and gorgeous entries into the challenge, always so very inspirational x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wood and natural light integration!
    Best Fine Art College in Indore
    http://www.virtualvoyage.edu.in/course/fine-arts-college/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge Blog!